HighFields Country Inn & Medi Spa and Events by Sarah have partnered to provide brides and grooms with customized wedding packages set amongst 175 acres overlooking the gently rolling hills of Uxbridge, Ontario.
Located less than one hour’s drive from downtown Toronto, the township has a relaxed, rural feel, as recognized by Industry Canada, which designated Uxbridge as The Trail Capital of Canada. Within Uxbridge, HighFields Inn offers an intimate, rustic environment furnished with antique pine pieces, vintage lamps and other collectibles. The dining room is a restored 1830s barn with rafters exposed in the beamed ceiling, an imposing fieldstone fireplace, and a stunning backdrop of lush, perennial gardens and an expansive, in ground pool.
“Our, relaxed rural setting and comfortable accommodations are ideal for weddings, and Events by Sarah is the perfect choice for planning and providing everything for that special day.” said Norma Daniel, owner of HighFields Country Inn & Medi Spa.
As part of the HighFields Inn wedding experience, couples work alongside Events by Sarah principal Sarah Douglas, an experienced wedding planner who personally consults on and tailors events from start to finish. From a range of menu choices featuring local chefs, to the design and baking of a memorable wedding cake, to the selection of fresh flowers from a local florist, Sarah makes every wedding a unique and special event. Experienced in accommodating special requests, she creates a customized package that caters to each couple’s wishes, including menu and service options, table settings, floral arrangements, photography, entertainment and all other particulars for the big day.
The Intimate Wedding Package
Based on 26 guests and includes the following:
Accommodation for Two Evenings: Package includes accommodation for 6 people in 3 suites. Enjoy our spa suite, luxurious honeymoon suite and our loft apartment, all suites include robes, bath & shower amenities, VCR or DVD with library, wireless internet service and access to the pool and grounds. Champagne breakfast and a spa lunch for 6 are included on the day of your wedding. Additional rooms and meals are available.
Option #1 ? Indoor Ground Rental: Includes rental of the large dining room, accommodating up to 26 people for the ceremony and reception. This also includes use of the kitchen on the day of the wedding. Clients also have the option of being married poolside surrounded by fantastic views of the country accented by the beautiful perennial gardens.
Option #2 – Outdoor Ground Rental: For larger groups, this includes rental of the outside grounds for the ceremony and reception, and use of the kitchen. Clients also have the option of being married poolside.
Spa Services: Two spa services per person: your choice of an Echo2 Oxygen Facial and a massage or a 2 hour aromatherapy relaxation massage.*
*If you would like to take advantage of the spa services at a later date we will issue you a gift certificate.
Wedding Dinner: Enjoy a creative palette of delicious culinary tastes from Empire Catering. Your wedding package dinner includes:
- Classic chef’s selection hors oeuvres (4-5 pieces per person)
- Mixed green garden salad with garnish and dressing
- Your choice of a stuffed chicken breast or grilled California cut beef striploin
- Your choice of two side dishes
- Your choice of dessert or bring your own wedding cake
- Fruit platter
- 6 bottles of wine, soft drinks, sparkling water, coffee and tea
*Your wedding menu can be customized and upgraded to suit your needs.
Experienced Wedding Planner: Events by Sarah will be your wedding coordinator from day of booking through wedding day.
Elegant Touches Package: Your wedding can be personally detailed through the complimentary use of our exclusive inventory of elegant touches. Get your choice of:
- Elegant votive candle holders & candles (various styles)
- Silver cake cutting set
- Elegant floor easels for pictures/seating chart (3), Table easels (3)
- Bouquet vases for bride and bridal party at head table
- Silver or gold license signing pen
- Ring bearer pillow (various styles)
- Table number holders (various)
- Accent pieces (signing table/water station/service tables)
- Reception card box (white bird cage, black iron bird cage, choice of elegant lantern, white satin box, or ivory or white embroidered box.)
- Vintage chalk board for bar menu, Frame for bar menu/signature drink
- Cupcake stand (white or silver)
- Assorted guest favour presentation options (baskets, plates, etc.)
- Cocktail napkins to accent couple’s color scheme
- Access to many other Elegant Touch items to complement your style & theme & décor
A la carte items
- Additional rooms (up to 3 rooms with twin beds) at a rate of $150/per night + taxes
- Rehearsal dinner for up to 26 people indoors
- Manicure, pedicure, hair and make-up services available (can’t not be substituted for the spa services)
- Additional champagne breakfast $28.75 pp + tax and gratuities
- Larger groups can be accommodated indoors and outdoors please inquire
Please note that the additional items below will be coordinated with Events by Sarah and are not included in the package above.
- Tent, tables, chairs, and linen rentals (indoor wedding has chairs and tables)
- Glasses, plates and cutlery are included for up to 26 people
- Catering , bar and drinks above and beyond the package listed above
- 2 servers and a chef are included in the package above, additional servers and chefs are available
- Wedding cake
- Wedding porta potti(s) – only required for weddings over 26 guests
- DJ and sound equipment
- Additional decor
- Special occasion permit and insurance